Articles on this Page
- 01/08/14--15:26: _Wireless Internet f...
- 03/14/16--08:05: _Can I watch TV on m...
- 03/16/16--09:39: _Is cable tv worth it?
- 04/12/16--11:00: _Should I Cancel My ...
- 04/13/16--12:00: _Why Does My Cable I...
- 03/02/16--11:00: _Does Xfinity servic...
- 06/29/16--14:51: _The Future of Bundl...
- 07/07/16--08:53: _Can I Get a Student...
- 10/27/16--12:11: _A Buyer’s Guide: Ho...
- 01/25/17--14:44: _Your Guide to Watch...
- 03/09/17--14:47: _Best Cable TV Apps ...
- 04/19/17--10:11: _The Best Satellite ...
- 06/04/18--08:00: _The Hidden Costs of...
- 07/18/18--07:30: _The Hidden Costs of...
- 07/25/18--08:00: _The Hidden Costs of...
- 08/08/18--08:00: _HGTV’s Best Shows a...
- 08/13/18--07:30: _How to Connect Your...
- 08/15/18--08:00: _How to Program Your...
- 08/27/18--08:00: _How to Mount a TV
- 08/28/18--07:30: _Basic Cable Channels
- 01/08/14--15:26: Wireless Internet for Laptops
- 03/14/16--08:05: Can I watch TV on my laptop, computer, phone, or tablet?
- 03/16/16--09:39: Is cable tv worth it?
- 04/12/16--11:00: Should I Cancel My Cable?
- 04/13/16--12:00: Why Does My Cable Internet Keep Dropping?
- 03/02/16--11:00: Does Xfinity service my area?
- 06/29/16--14:51: The Future of Bundling: Can I Bundle Cable Tv with My Cell Phone?
- 07/07/16--08:53: Can I Get a Student Discount On Cable?
- 10/27/16--12:11: A Buyer’s Guide: How to Choose the Right TV
- 01/25/17--14:44: Your Guide to Watching 4K HD in 2017
- 03/09/17--14:47: Best Cable TV Apps for Your iPhone
- 04/19/17--10:11: The Best Satellite Dishes for Your RV and Tailgate
- 06/04/18--08:00: The Hidden Costs of Xfinity
- 07/18/18--07:30: The Hidden Costs of Spectrum
- 07/25/18--08:00: The Hidden Costs of Cox Cable
- 08/08/18--08:00: HGTV’s Best Shows and How to Get Them
- 08/13/18--07:30: How to Connect Your iPhone to Your TV
- 08/15/18--08:00: How to Program Your DIRECTV Remote
- 08/27/18--08:00: How to Mount a TV
- 08/28/18--07:30: Basic Cable Channels
Laptop computers used to be something that only your parents used for work, and it was only if they absolutely had to bring their work home with them. That’s not the case anymore. Now, almost everyone has a laptop and uses it for anything and everything. Apple makes laptops that are better (not to mention […]
Just a few years ago, watching shows and movies on your television was the norm. Today, however, it’s more common for people to watch TV on their computers, smartphones, and tablets. U.S. viewership of shows and movies on television screens declined 11 percent in 2015, and 89 percent of global TV consumers now watch video […]
The post Can I watch TV on my laptop, computer, phone, or tablet? appeared first on The CableTV Blog.
Everyone wants to save money, and, as a result, cable TV services often end up on the chopping block. There are definite benefits to having a cable TV subscription — live sports, local news shows, and dozens of channels at your fingertips can be hard to pass up — but for many, cutting the cord […]
What to Consider before You Cancel Cable Cutting your cable TV subscription seems like an obvious way to save money. Cancel the service, subscribe to a couple of streaming video providers, and money will pour into your pockets, right? Unfortunately, it doesn’t always work out that way. The only way to determine if canceling or […]
The occasional service hiccup is to be expected with any Internet plan, but regular connectivity issues can be a huge inconvenience. If you’re dealing with a frequently dropped connection, here’s a look at five common causes for cable Internet outages — and how you can fix them. 1. There is excessive Internet traffic. […]
When it comes to choosing the best cable and Internet package, it can be just as challenging to find out which providers are in your area as it is to ferret out the best price. For fast speeds and lots of bundling options, XFINITY® should be at the top of your list. But even […]
Savvy consumers want to bundle offerings like TV, Internet, and home phone services into one easily manageable package. Bundles generally offer customers the convenience of combined billing, plus the advantage of discounts on monthly bills. Across the world, bundled services reached over 583 million households in 2015, and estimates show that number growing to more […]
The post The Future of Bundling: Can I Bundle Cable Tv with My Cell Phone? appeared first on The CableTV Blog.
There aren’t many benefits to being a starving college student. Unless you consider eating ramen noodles two meals out of every three and forking over hundreds of dollars for textbooks as attractive perks. That college ID, however, is good for something beyond discounted films at the student union. In a few instances, it could earn […]
2016’s models have arrived. Here’s how to tune out the noise and focus on the specs that matter. Want to purchase a new TV but feel overwhelmed? You’re in good company. So many choices flood the market—plasma, LCD, LED, HDR. It can be hard to figure out what’s important and what’s just another gimmicky feature. […]
Where to Get the Most 4K HD Programming for Your New TV If you just got a 4K HDTV (lucky you!), or are considering buying one, you’re probably feeling a little skeptical. Is there really enough 4K HD programming available to make it worth the investment? A year or two ago, the answer would have […]
How to watch cable TV on the go with your iPhone Cable apps offer extra features to people with an existing cable subscription. However, many of them also require you to subscribe to the provider’s internet service to unlock all the features. If you’re bundling your services, this won’t be a problem. But if you’re […]
Satellite TV is an excellent option for home television, but it really shines on the road. Because the signals are beamed from space, they are available anywhere with a clear view of the southern sky—no cables or other infrastructure required. This makes satellite TV the ideal choice for activities like tailgating or camping, where you […]
The post The Best Satellite Dishes for Your RV and Tailgate appeared first on The CableTV Blog.
Are you paying too much for Xfinity internet and cable? Read this to find out how to avoid hidden fees from Xfinity, and save money.
When you get internet and cable service, there is the advertised price and then there is the price you really pay. Here we list all the hidden costs of Spectrum TV and internet to help you make an informed decision.
Thinking of getting Cox internet and cable tv? Find out about every cost you may encounter when Cox Communications is your provider.
Find out where to watch HGTV–a channel focused on home-buying and renovation reality TV shows.
Whether you need to mirror your phone screen or use your iPhone as a remote, we’ve rounded up the most common ways to connect your iPhone to your TV and how to do it.
Does using your new DIRECTV remote have you scratching your head? We’ve made a step-by-step guide to help you get it paired and ready to go.
For maximum cool factor and a superclean look for your entertainment center, mounting your flat-panel TV is the way to go. Here’s how to get that flat screen up on the wall.
If you’re just looking to get a clear picture for watching the old staples like 60 Minutes, Good Morning America, or sporting events that come on broadcast network channels, your best bet is to find a program that offers the best basic cable channels.